
Cute even when he's mad!!

Sam's first ride in his sled, "go, go, go!"

Alright! New trucks to play with! What a great birthday!
Sam loves to make truck noises as he drives them around. He was excited to open his presents with Luke's help and then had fun pushing him saying "toot toot!"


And did he dive into the cake...?

Oh, yeah, he liked the cake!
Sam's birthday bib and shirt are from our friend Ingrid - check out her website:
www.whim-z.com
We celebrate Sam everyday, what a precious gift he is! Thanks for loving him with us.
4 comments:
I thought about the three of you on Sam's birthday! Sorry I didn't send a card. Looks like he had a great day! Hope you are staying warm this winter and hope all is well. Love, Jenny
In the first photo:
We were wondering what Sam was sad about.
Hey kathy and duane this is nick those pictures were so awesome.
When I saw the first picture of him crying I thought oh man he does not want to celebrate his birthday, and then I saw it was a joke.
Looked like sammy had a very and long and excited birthday.
I also like the picture with him stuffing his face with the cake I started laughing so hard.
-NICK-
In the first picture, Sam was either upset about eating vegetables or getting his face cleaned.
Post a Comment