January 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Sammers!

Sam turned 2 on Jan. 20.... I know, we can't believe it either! We gave Sam a train set on Friday night so we would have plenty of time to play with it together. Well... he did (does) just that. He woke up Saturday morning and spit out his paci (yes, he means business) and played the ENTIRE day with his new train set. It is so much fun to see his mind at work.

Sam with his birthday dirt cake equipped with John Deere tractors and worms of course. Really he is excited about his birthday... maybe he is thinking about eating the worms.



Cousins Tammy and Jamie reading one of Sam's new books to him.

Sam loves hanging out with his cousins. Here Nathan and Tim are teaching him about paper football.
We have several fun pictures from the holidays that I will post soon. I know that was so last year, but they are good ones.

No comments: